Saturday, December 20, 2008

Why was Heisenberg unsuccessful


Why was Heisenberg unsuccessful in bed????becausewhen he had the momentum he lost the position and when he had the position he lost the momentum.


Related posts:I‘m lost in your dreams I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days, and coz...Do not count what u have lost Do not count what u have lost. Just see what...
Related [...]


Related posts:
  1. I‘m lost in your dreams I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days, and coz...
  2. Do not count what u have lost Do not count what u have lost. Just see what...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.

Why was Heisenberg unsuccessful in bed?
?
?
?
because
when he had the momentum he lost the position and when he had the position he lost the momentum.




Related posts:

  1. I‘m lost in your dreams I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days, and coz...
  2. Do not count what u have lost Do not count what u have lost. Just see what...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.




No comments: