Sunday, February 1, 2009

FRNDSHIP BEGIN WID


WORDS BEGIN WID,A…..B…..C
NUMBER BEGIN WID,1….2…..3
MUSIC BEGIN WID,SA…..RE…….GA&FRNDSHIP BEGIN WID,
"U & ME DEAR"


Related posts:May you begin this day May you begin this day with a smile on your...An ideal day should begin An ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn...Friendship poem A SMALL FRIENDSHIP POEM:DEAR O DEAR,U R NOT NEAR,BUT I...
Related sms brought [...]


Related posts:
  1. May you begin this day May you begin this day with a smile on your...
  2. An ideal day should begin An ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn...
  3. Friendship poem A SMALL FRIENDSHIP POEM:DEAR O DEAR,U R NOT NEAR,BUT I...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.

WORDS BEGIN WID,
A…..B…..C


NUMBER BEGIN WID,
1….2…..3


MUSIC BEGIN WID,
SA…..RE…….GA
&
FRNDSHIP BEGIN WID,


"U & ME DEAR"




Related posts:

  1. May you begin this day May you begin this day with a smile on your...
  2. An ideal day should begin An ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn...
  3. Friendship poem A SMALL FRIENDSHIP POEM:DEAR O DEAR,U R NOT NEAR,BUT I...


Related sms brought to you by Love sms.




No comments: